Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - problems with running my supercharged 351w
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:41 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

cobalt and pro street , you guys are great , so funny . thanks for all of the advise and help. yep am well happy with it

cobalt - the billet bonnet hinges where a present to myself for having the patience for 10 yrs to do it. i was well lucky though !!!! my cousin is in the RAF and was in CA training in the desert witrh the stupid big arse chonokes helicopters for afganistan. so he put them on the frieght RAF plane and send them to me. so saved 200 odd pound my end. so i reckon this is the only god damn thing that has come good from the sodding war out in afgan. arrrgghhhhhhhhhhh . dont start me off !!

pro street . thanks bud. nice ride too though. i like the spec. and defo for you to get a boost guage tut tut will post some videos after xmas once i have been on the dyno and also some figures !!

any bets on figures ?? i dont want them to go mad to be honest . i want to get some miles on it to before i let them go mad and rev it high and tune it for max power , thats the right thing to do ?

or is it best to bed the rings in a quick as poss as other people reccomend.