Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - problems with running my supercharged 351w
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:19 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

yep got that re the choke horns .

re the top pulley . it is larger than norrmal due to the way i have had the bottom pulley specially machined to cover my harmonic balancer ( rattler ) i didnt like the way people bolt a pulley to the front of a balancer then go on to say you have to double key way it. blah blah. no s**t the amount of strain and fource to spin the blower with a pulley stuck to the front of the crank is utter madness to me. so i simply had one specifically machined to fit snug over the balancer . this in turn made the top pulley the size it is to get the psi i am aiming for.

i dont want dp carbs , opinions vary on that side of it. some like dp some like vac secs, dont think its a case of saying this is what you should use . it depends on what you are using it for. street - race - strip etc etc,

i like pat ganagl opinion on blown supercharging for the street , he aint daft .

once i been to the dyno i will post some pics for sure .

back to the last question - whats your thoughts on the oil choice for a dyno run ?