Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - problems with running my supercharged 351w
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

That's correct , he changed the primary 72 and went to a 65 to see the lambda sensor reading , but when started to do some pulls on wot the crank sensor error paramter box started to read some errors , we then opened up a dyagonsitics programme which works behind the scenes on my ecu and shows a graph of exactly what is happening at the engine , seems to show the sensor was struggiling to read the missing tooth at certain rpm and also as you stated the air gap being 0.8 mm was able to move under a certain load ,

So I have to make a stabiliser strap to the front of the senosr mounting arm with a adjuster nut on it so I can fine tune , he said it may be ok but as it started to read errors it shows the ecu was having to guess for a split secound which isn't ideal , even though some v12s he has done do work like that , but with my set up it cannot be run in that manner ,

I also agree with you that the 65s seem too lean , I wasn't that happy for him to jump from 72 to the 65 , but have to repect what equipment he has and also the cars he has tuned over the years , a lot of blown ones ,