Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - problems with running my supercharged 351w
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:00 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

hi metal storm. all i have done is upgraded the pv to 10.5s as f bird said he would think that about where i will be. i have vacuumn of around 15-16 at idle. but for now got them a bit higher as they appear form what i had read to be too low a number. so at least i didnt have to plug them

i havent yet boost ref the pv's. i have seen pictures of how to do it. drill and tap tube through the side to give the pv the correct manifold pressure. should i be doing this now ?

i havent done nothing to the vac sec diaprams , the 2x vacs are linked together with a tube, i was advised to take out both ball bearings as its like a damper . but blown engines dont need them. i will double check but im sure its got the purple springs which again i have read that 9 times out of 10 thats the one.

i suppose stuff like the spring and pv's will be shown up when tuning and road testing with afr sensors and reading plugs. but hope these mods get me closer than i was. but should i boost ref the pv's before ? ie do i defo need to ?

cheers shaun