Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - problems with running my supercharged 351w
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 03:06 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreetRob View Post
I'm jealous and wish I had a little less compression, mine runs fine on 93 but I run it on C12 24/7 for the added protection and that gets expensive

Good to hear this was an isolated fuel incident and it sounds like you got all the right stuff so hopefully once you put them where they belong all will be well. What Two Holly Pumps are you running and do you have a pump controller ???
hi rob.

have moved the fuel pump to the rear , was at pig to house but managed to get it up out the way but level ish with the outlet at the bottom of the fuel tank. I wont be running it dry so think its in a good place.

I have 1x 125 type black holley electric fuel pump. and have a 3/8 fuel line going into a holley fuel pressure regulator set at 6psi .

will be carrying out the last bits ready for the dyno on Tuesday next week. look forward to having some figures , now I have driven it a few times im going to double check my torque settings. bolts etc, just to make sure the heat has made them looser .

any tips on that or what I should look for before going to the dyno ? should I do a oil change now or after dyno ? its had about 40m use so far .