Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - A professional compairason
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 07:38 PM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

I see the point you guys are making,,and its a real good one,,, altho I am not real sure that the painter would not gladly use PPG if I ask him too. he is a real good painter and the shop he works at uses S/W. he has used PPG before but not as much as S/W, so I don't really think the brand of paint makes a differance to him, He is trying to break into the custom painting end of the trade, and from what I have seen of his work,,, he will do good, he just needs the chance to paint a car that will showcase HIS work and NOT my shop, so I will leave the paint choice up to him,, it will be interesting to see what he chooses,, but at the present time I need to know ,, so I can use that same product, for prep,,
I think my next question should be directed to Barry,,I have been wanting to try SPI primers,, If I went with SPI for the prep.. is it compatible with PPG and S/W. or would I be asking for a big headache,, or stay with which ever brand he chooses???? ^THANKS FOR THE GOOD ADVICE GUYS Bill