Hot Rod Forum banner

Project Car Renders

11K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Mascoll 
#1 ·
Hey guys my name is Shawn and im new to this site. I have been car obsessed since the age of 6 and over the years have gained the knowledge to work on my own vehicles. I also spent some time learning 3D model building. I realized one day i wanted more cars than i could ever afford and decided to put my 3D modeling to use, an build cars from scratch in a virtual reality. This snowballed into helping other builders see their projects with various parts wheels, paint, metal fab, before they spend lots of money or commit to a design they can only picture in their head.
My current project vehicle is a rare 1988 5.0 T-top Mustang. I know its not as classic or on the same level as some of the builds on this forum, but I love it non the less.
Attached is a few of the renders i have done for people. Classics or modern...I can build anything in 3D
Fell free to PM if you have any questions about getting your project rendered.

Renders

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6158/ptsigcol.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

See less See more
#3 ·
Fantastic stuff there. Wish I had computers and the 3d modeling back in the "day". All we had were pencils.. ( mom wouldn't let me them even sharp") :D

And you know there is always ONE out there that wants to see something else.. Like 1972 chevelle.
Love the old school vette and the color.the 67

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.