Originally Posted by lt1silverhawk
What I am planning (hoping) to complete by the end of spring:
Organize it (yet again)
for the last time. This time, focus on creating an actual work space that doesn't end up getting cluttered with crap in a few weeks. Sell off excess parts. Maybe try my luck at the Pomona Auto Swap meet and have some fun while I'm at it.
Buy a drill press
Things I'd like to be able to accomplish this year (in no specific order):
- Learn to rebuild a 4L60e transmission for my '95 yukon. Just need to buy the tools.
- Learn to rebuild an engine, specifically a straight eight.
- Go to the track and do more photography
- Learn to fab up my own tools and parts. I figure once I get that drill press and and become proficient at welding, I should have more confidence in such projects.
- Participate in the Hotrodders Art contests.
- Win a race
- And whatever else I can't think of...
my short list^ there is so much more though...