Prom Night! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Gotta love the classics

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Prom Night!

Yeah buddy, it's Prom Night in East Tennessee! Gonna have some fun tonight .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Gone fishin'

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners
Last journal entry: blah.......again
Wiki Edits: 2

Thats cool, Have fun dude

I never could figure out why those girls spend hundreds of dollars on dresses, and makeup and all that other crap, Just for one night, and the dress is gonna end up on a cheap hotel room floor or the floor boards of some kids car...If you know what I mean

You do have a hot date don't you?

Brad
Old 04-22-2006, 11:24 AM

Last photo:

cheap hotel room floor.LMAO.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:54 AM
Music soothes the soul

Last journal entry: Wiring finished finally
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakBordr7387
Thats cool, Have fun dude

I never could figure out why those girls spend hundreds of dollars on dresses, and makeup and all that other crap, Just for one night, and the dress is gonna end up on a cheap hotel room floor or the floor boards of some kids car...If you know what I mean

Brad
Where do you... get.. such ideas from Brad? Yea I never understood that about why they go nuts on prom nite and spend muchoooo mulah just for one nite where half the time it's on and then the other time it's off like you said lol
Old 04-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Race The Truck

Last journal entry: Son's Truck
Last photo:

Funny how something never change. Just think for some of you guy he might be taking out your daughter. LoL so shine up you shotguns if you got them.
LOL
PS my Daughter its 23 now. I know it sounds funny but you a different person when your the dad. and not the young kid trying to have the fun.

Craig
Old 04-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Gone fishin'

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners
Last journal entry: blah.......again
Wiki Edits: 2

/\/\ I know what you mean, when I went to mine it was all fun and games.
Then this year my little sister had her prom........I couldn't get enough ammo and The boys in her school are scared to death of me....and for good reason to, since I went to that same school, they've heard about me

Brad
Old 04-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Gotta love the classics

Last photo:

Quote:
Your damn right I do, co-cheerleading captain , one of my buddies hooked me up with her about 2 weeks ago. Since sophmores arent alowed in unless you are goin with a junior or a senior, shes a junior. Never saw that one comin.........WOOOOHOOOOOO
Old 04-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Music soothes the soul

Last journal entry: Wiring finished finally
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolChevy
Your damn right I do, co-cheerleading captain , one of my buddies hooked me up with her about 2 weeks ago. Since sophmores arent alowed in unless you are goin with a junior or a senior, shes a junior. Never saw that one comin.........WOOOOHOOOOOO
Yea I thought you might've been kinda young to get into prom so I knew you probly scored big time on an older chick, you studly man you! Haha just make sure it isn't Craig's daughter or Brad's sister or they'll be haulin *** after you with their nice polished shotguns if you even so much as look at her
Old 04-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Gotta love the classics

Last photo:

Hey guys just came home to change gonna go to some parties, just thought Id check in and let yall know it goin awsome.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:44 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyTruckGuy
Funny how something never change. Just think for some of you guy he might be taking out your daughter. LoL so shine up you shotguns if you got them.
LOL
PS my Daughter its 23 now. I know it sounds funny but you a different person when your the dad. and not the young kid trying to have the fun.

Craig
Is she hot......... can I get her number?
Old 04-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Dried up in the Drought! :(

Last wiki edit: Pre-1980 VIN decoding
Last journal entry: 1978 Chevy pickup battery tray repair
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 409

My son's school had prom Saturday also. They make a big deal out of it in our school district. All the kids try to find some old classic car to drive or anything they can find out of the ordinary. The dads run a valet service to park the cars so the kids can make a grand entrance in front of the school. People come from all over the school district to watch and it is fun for everyone. I had a good time being a part of the valet service, it is fun for me to drive all of those different vehicles. I got to drive quite a few vehicles but the nicest two I parked was a 1948 Dodge and my Lincoln. I got so excited about driving that Dodge I forgot to give the kid his ticket to redeem his keys and I had to hunt him down later. I like the older vehicles better and I was not alone since I heard one of the other dads complaining about the lack of classic cars this year, he said too many of the kids are driving some freaking new pickup. One kid pedaled his date up in a little read wagon pulled by a tricycle, he was overheard later complaining that his legs were tired. Another kid drove his dad's semi tractor, I was elected to park that but the kid's dad took it so I did not have too. There was a couple of nice Chevelles, a 65 Mustang convertible and a 64 Dodge convertible.

My son's friend, Buck, had borrowed a lady's 64 Impala SS convertible (NICE!) but the brakes went out when he was backing out of a steep driveway and he crashed into a Taurus so my son had to go pick him and his date up in the Lincoln. That was an unfortunate incident, they tell me the Taurus was really damaged heavily but the 64 Chevy suffered only one teeny little dent (they made them out of some real metal back then). But it did give everybody a good view of the suicide doors on the Lincoln when they both opened the doors for their dates at the same time. I heard a lot of hoots in the crowd when those doors opened, Kind of made me proud.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JackDateLincoln.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	11774  
Old 04-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Gotta love the classics

Last photo:

well I thought I was cool, one of my friends drove his dates dads Ferrari F430 !!I was like why the hell would you let an 18 year old drive a 200k sports car.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.