Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Proof the the poor pay more?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 10:46 AM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

barry you got frikken lucky dude. when she wanted to leave you shoulda said have a nice day baby! if you have alot of old cars like me, allstate will let you insure them all with a specialty policy. you have to have regular ins with them for about 3 months first to get it. then, you can suspend driving coverage on all of them ( the coverage against vandalism and wind, etc when it is parked always stays in effect), and you can just call them anytime, day or night, leave a messege that you are going to drive it and want coverage for that day or weekend or week, and they will charge you only for those days. works out great for me except half the time i don't call and am driving w/o coverage, even tho i have POI in my glovebox for the cops.

more proof the poor pay more is home mortgages. the worse your credit rate (less abilty you have to pay back the loan) the higher your interest rate is (more you have to pay)