Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Be proud of your garage!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 11:42 AM

Last journal entry: Surprise Rust in The Trunk
Wiki Edits: 0

there are 3 airplanes inside, a glider beside the tbird, on an orange travel trailer, and one airplane sitting outside.

I don't know much about the one that you make the parts for (the one with the tail letters C-GZNH), but it is a plane that was bought in the states (thats why theres an american flag) its supposed to be getting put in a magazine in the next month or two once my dad actually gets around to writing the article.. it is a kit plane that was built in Washington somewhere i believe. It was either the 1st or 2nd kit plane imported from the states after completion. (before last year you couldn't import kit planes if the fabric covering had been installed, because Transport Canada couldn't inspect the structure of the airplane). So far we've had to rebuild its fuel pump, replace 2 cylinders, install an ELT installed new exhaust pipes, and replace the generator, well let me rephrase that the shop mechanic Jim replaced all that stuff, I helped, by either passing tools, undoing a couple of bolts, or giving words of wisdom/sarcasm.

Last edited by mmartin1872; 01-06-2005 at 12:36 PM.