red_rider52: seeing you in that garage reminds me of my nephew who accidentally burned down my brothers garage about two months ago. He lost every tool he had and stuff from my father that can never be replaced. My nephew tried to put out the fire with an extinguisher put was so excited he forgot to pull the pin and actually crushed the handle. Thank God for insurance but my brother was more devastated that he lost the things he cherished most from our deceased father. Nobody got hurt so that was all that counts.
The camaro was the one he was working when a spark off the battery started the fire. He was changing a bearing while the motor was in the car. I told him he was a dufas to do that while the motor was in the car as it is easier and makes more sense to do a rebuild and just pull the motor. He doesn't like to pull all the wiring connections as he is afraid he will forget how to hook it all back up. Well he doesn't have to worry about it now. It was a 3000$ mistake as he just bought the car and had no insurance on it and home owners insurance well not cover it. He also lost a z24 cavilier too that was in the shop.