Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Be proud of your garage!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 07:22 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Time to mop the floor roger, I see a few footprints on it, lol. Wow nice and clean and plenty of light. I only have a worn down 1 1/2 stall, no insulation or electricity, no tvs, no fridge, no stereo system, bare studs and nothing hanging on the wall except a board for hanging tools, and a few nails to hang spray guns from. I have to run cords from the house. Ahh wish I was rich or had credit so I could get half the garage of most of you, someday. I have got to do a few cool things out in my itsy bitsy piece of heaven. Its not much but it beats working out at pops place like I did in the past, so now I can just do my thing and not be bugged by anyone. My older neighbor has two nice sized garages, but he is often gone, and never seen him do anything too cool in it. They are filled with junk and the only thing I've seen him build is some ugly pole and can birdfeeders and birdhouses he was trying to sell at one time. Life isn't fair. Birdhouses? geez, not unless there is a firebird in the garage. Where all gonna come over countilaw and take some spy photos. You could just paint it camaflauge like when the car manufacturers take a car not yet released out for test sessions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bikeframe.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	9989   Click image for larger version

Name:	bonnevilleduring.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	9990   Click image for larger version

Name:	mustang1.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	9991   Click image for larger version

Name:	cavijustpainted.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	9992  

Last edited by kenseth17; 02-12-2006 at 07:34 AM.