Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Be proud of your garage!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 07:01 AM
thewrongshop@yahoo.com

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

My Garage "The Wrong Shop"

It most likely was built in the mid 30's , wood structure tongue and grove interior and exterior with a corrugated tin roof.
The floor has much to be desired as you would need a creeper with 4 wheel drive to move under a car that was jacked up . The size is 23'x17'6"and 9'6"ceiling and if all goes well this spring I'm going to pour a new floor and add a well needed lift.
Hot & cold running water, air conditioning & propane heat, Beer locker, Bambi processing area with 1hp SS meat grinder,12" commercial meat slicer. gun safe, Mig welder, Plasma cutter,7hp, 50 gal. vertical Sanborn air compressor, burning outfit , 3-in-1 lathe, 31-15 sewing machine, Air tools, power tools, hand tools, hammers, duct tape,6"vise, loads of vise-grip metal clamps, assortment of C clamps, saws-all, port-a- power, 2 floor jacks.2000 & 4000, 4 jack stands, 1- 30,000 & 1- 10,000lb bottle jacks , 1200 Lb transmission jack .
Also a good supply of Bass Ale.
Since I work out of this shoe box garage and my van it's tough to keep everything in order at times , so it gets a bit messy but I know where everything is . I envy some of the guy's that have the super big shops and I would to put one up. But due to the building codes here in hel where I live I cant because of property setback issues.