Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Be proud of your garage!
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 04:29 PM

Last wiki edit: Building a new shop
Last journal entry: Christmas 2008 came early!!!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by web01_99
Well i shoul dbe closing on my new house in a week. I can maybe start moving stuff in this week. Its been a long ordeal on this property buts its mine. Its a 12 year old manufactured home 3 bed 2 bath almost 1600 sq feet with a 36'x37' morton building with 14' walls concrete floor. I have to finish the inside and insulate it run wiring although the sub panel is hooked up.

Nice score on the house and shop. One bit of advice for you, though. If your shop has any nails, screws, or shelving left by the former owner, take them down now so you can lay the shop out to your specs. That was the biggest mistake I made. I had nails everywhere, and while they made perfect places to hang extension cords and the like, none of it was where I wanted/needed it. Also, since you are moving in, get rid of the "junk" now because those items that truly are junk will just clutter up a new shop. I've gotten rid of about 3 pickup beds full of old stuff that was for old projects, that had moved 5 times with me. Spring is in the air, you know...

In a while, Chet.