Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Pulled plugs while running, nothing changes
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:34 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: My grand Daughter at a car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The 305s I have compression checked usually read between 340 to 360 LBs ! So the 90 lbs you have is really low! Did you crank the engine till the needle didn't climb any more? Was that a dry check or a wet check? Did you do a leak down? If I pulled around 90 lb readings on a small block chevy I would say it needs an overhaul LOL If your satisfied with that fine! But you came on here for good advice and ignore what all of us have told you in good faith! and now insinuate we are all wrong because you found a plug not gapped

You cant even gap plugs!!!! You are then trying to teach us an automotive class by your statment!!

"But that shows you, you dont need a new ecm or throttle body or different heads to do this typ of swap."

That's insulting to all the very knowledgeable men that wasted their valuable time with you!!!!

And one plug not gaped would not make an entire bank of 4 cylinders 1 3 5 7 not fire? What cause did you find for that? It looks like we all wasted time with you on all 3 threads!

The next thread you start I wont even waste my time reading!!!!!

Jester