Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Pulled plugs while running, nothing changes
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:31 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

First of all I didnt say you were all wrong, and not everyone is right, and sometimes there are more than one right answer. Second the plugs I bought were pre gaped platinum plugs that were fine when I took them out and I babied them trying not to damage them. My buddy must have dropped one of them cause he put them in while I was working on something else. Third I dont need a ECM, Throttle Body, Or different heads like a bunch of people said. Im not trying to teach anyone anything. Im simply saying that it is not nessecary to do that cause I know from experience. Fourth, I didnt insult anyone, I am greatful to get advise from everyone that chimed in, well except for you now. I could care less what you think now. I cant believe you got insulted by me saying that I dont need to change out a bunch of stuff to make my engine run. That would be useful info for someone else if they have to do the same thing. And yes 90 psi is low and I plan on taking care of that but I dont need different heads. Actually anything below 90 is when something mechanically inside the engine is burnt or broken. The truck is running good for now. Go cry somewhere else. If there is a way to block you I will so you dont have to worry about it. C-ya have a nice day ole buddy

Last edited by allansmith859; 11-18-2012 at 07:39 PM.