Hot Rod Forum banner

Pump them up?

50K views 500 replies 11 participants last post by  Wezz 
#1 ·
Hi. Yesterday my new cam and lifters. Were dilivered But now im dnt know if i have to pump them up or put them in a container with oil. The edelbrock says no but a lot of people are saying yes . So what to do .. Thnx

#179 ·
Yes, but I already bought the priority mail packaging for the tool!

You can't get the 7.8 push rods now? Try a G.M. dealer in Europe or England, Or a machine shop. Try Opel parts department, ETC.

Belgium: Antwerp (GM factory),Poland: Gliwice (GM factory),Spain: Zaragoza (GM factory),Germany: Bochum, Eisenach, Kaiserslautern and Rüsselsheim (Opel factories) Call these and ask if parts are available near you! Or if you can order from them>

This co deals in classic cars and service!Address:
Dove House
113 Brighton Road
South Croydon
Surrey
CR2 6EE
United Kingdom
[View location on Google Maps]
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8688 3656
Mobile:
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8680 1231
Email: enquiries@summitmotors.co.uk

Contact one of these clubs!

Clubs - Motorbase

Jester

#184 ·
Vinnie:
I used to get a box of good Cuban Cigars for work! When I was in Canada!!! I would do it again LOL I have to drive 100 miles just to get an El Producto LOL

I do welding on the traditional Omish buggies for barter, pies jam,bread Etc ! :D or when I wire lights for the modern Omish I get paid in cash!!

Jester

#183 ·
Wezz:

I 'LL have to have the push rods weighed to see how much it is to send them and the price of a box. The bubble envelope was only a $1.49 and about $9.00 to mail the Few ounce tool. but the push rods will be quite a bit ! And I have to drive 30 miles! I'll have them weighed Tomorrow! But keep looking in Europe!!!!!

Jester

#190 ·
That friend of my have thath home made prime tool . Butt @ jester is my plan for sending the rods 2 okay with you il pay you by bank i wil go to the bank an ask how to make money over to you . Btw do you send me the 1 dollar with your sign on it haha

#191 · (Edited)
All ready signed the new $ Bill :thumbup: I'll send the recite with the push rods and you can reimburse me :thumbup:

But Keep checking In Europe:confused:!!!!! Contact an army base talk to the motor pool!!!! LOL See If they have scrap GM engines and where they scrap them! They don't ship them back to the States!!!

The sights Malc posted I went on it, its a good Sight!!!

Jester LOL:mwink:

#193 ·
Sorry:drunk: Spell check didn't catch that!!! (receipt)It means The Price of what it costs!

The tool and the dollar are coming in one package! if I send the push rods they will be in another! I'm asking you to check Europe because it may be cheaper for you to buy new there then to pay my shipping on the ones I'm sending you! (5/16 7.8 stock push rods)

Hardened push rods 16 of them, I can buy at my parts house for about 25 dollars they are going to call me and see if they have a place in Europe that may have them and deliver them to you? It may be cheaper then for me sending them to you from Michigan, U.S.A. So as you see I'm wearing out my one typing finger checking other sources LOL:D If you do the same, and others read this thread you can be helping others in Europe, that need help getting parts!!!:thumbup:

Jester

#198 ·
Just got home, We are being hit with a big storm! we were caught in traffic all day! And my wife called in to work, she cant drive 100 miles in a white out ! I picked up the tool and post office packaging for Wezz! I'll be mailing the tool and push rods and the $ bill in the Morning if I'm not snowed in!!!!!LOL

Jester:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.