Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Putting America BACK to work
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:21 PM
my KARMA ran over my DOGMA

Last journal entry: SS
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Greed is the Enemy

Yep, there is no better way to get up than to have some one kick you when your arse is down. There is no reason that anyone in North America should be down for long, sad part is there was too much focus on year after year growth, that led to greed and the "love" of money I heard is the root of all evil.

North America and Europe still has the upper hand when it comes to technologies and real high tech manufacturing and research. This will always be our saving grace while the "mass" produced low tech industries go to East.

The desire for profit and the power of greed dumped the global economy. The global economy is still in the hands of the USA. Get up and take it back without a monster desire for margin dollars.

I am in sales now, I work for a BIG US company, every year we want growth and the market will only sustain so much of our product. So in order to increase the share holders $$$ we cut costs, send the work over seas and to the low dollar worker. Look for product to be assembled or manufactured cheaper. All this to increase profit. It is true the rich get richer and the average joe has his job cut while the CEO gets a new yacht.

And rightly so, if you work hard and own a company I say good for you, it is the capitalistic way that I adhere to, I will never support "occupy" but there is merit to accountability. I will always support profit from companies that are responsible.

It is time that the big CEO's wake up and start being accountable to the worker and the local factories and suppliers as well as the share holder. And it dont matter if you are a CEO or a share holder or a worker for that matter,,, quit being so GD greedy!