Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Putting it back together (72 Nova)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
I want to make clear, I may have sounded "mad" about you not telling us in this thread about all the previous damage, it's nothing like that.

I didn't know about a previous discussion (or forgot about it) going over wheel base and what not so I was a little surprised to hear that's all.

Brian
The OP has every right to be upset. If the "body guy" that was used during the reconstruction of this Nova would have given as good advice as Brian did, he wouldn't be in this situation now. Brian is far away from this Nova, but I know for a fact that had he been there things would be much different for him now.

Just a word of advice for the OP (and this is sincere advice), when you post, looking for help the best thing you can do to get good information for yourself, is to post all the information you have about your vehicle. The people here trying to help you can't see the vehicle and are giving advice based on the information given.

The OP should be P.O.ed at his "Body Guy".

Ray