Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Putting it back together (72 Nova)
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 06:33 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Guys this is the most help I've every gotten on a website. I posted this on another web site and only got 4 replies and it was strictly a Nova site. I wish I would have looked the car over better than I did because I would have passed knowing it had been wreaked. I guess that why this phrase exist (**** HAPPENS).I took measurement inside the engine bay as advised. The only spots I could measure from was the top fender mounting bolts out to the fender tips both were 68” so the front end seems the be square with the body. Couldn’t measure out to the hood adjusting bolts because the previous owner had put hood pin there. You can see where it fixed that issue. I also took some pics for you guys to look over.

Pics of the rear.I can see the damage now.

This is the pass side.

So you guys are saying align subframe to the car not the rear end.What will this do to the tracking? Now all I need to do is figure out where to measure to and from.Can the guy that's a Nova Guru chime in on this one any suggestions.
I going to address all this this week end so I'll probable have more questions.

Again guy thanks.