Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Putting it back together (72 Nova)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

OK Nova1958, as all, Yourself, Brian and I have been trying to put your Nova back together and agree that it's a situation of moving one piece here and another there, splitting differences on measurements to get proper gaps, you may need to move your sub-frame in both directions to find a happy medium. I re-read the posts re-look at the pictures and there has to be a happy medium because you've made improvements with a donor sub-frame and the car was together when you got it...Some times it must feel like one of those puzzles where the picture is of pencils and in your case all the pieces are the same shape..LOL.

I'm trying to help someone with a paint situation as well, all I can do there is see his end results, listen to what he is doing to fix the problem and offer a potential solution...It seems to have been a defective regulator that was causing his problems...If I was there, I could have heard that and made suggestions. Try it both ways, If Brian or I where there to help, it would be of benefit...in the meantime, keep us informed and we won't give up until your Nova wins the 2013 "Ridler Award" or at least until your happy.

Ray