Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Q About Zipper Foot
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 07:25 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordSR
Dan,I have quite a few of their attachments and they are all good quality and the prices are good. I highly recommend them. As you know my experience is varied and in addition to trim work, I make quite a few specialty items from bags, cases, mostly cordura, to heavy leather items, therefore I have a large collection of attachments for my machine. My last machine was a Singer but I sold it and bought a Consew 206RB, mainly for the long stitch and the large bobbin. The Singer attachments fit the Consew otherwise I would have kept the Singer. I have hundreds of $ worth of attachments..........would cost too much to buy all new just for a new machine.
Jim:

I know the feeling. I just added a Consew 255RB-3 (for the larger bobbin and higher lift ) to my Consew 226R and one of the main reasons is that the feet are interchangeable. Their prices are great, and I am definitely going to add to my collection of feet and attachments! They have a binding attachment that I fell in live with! Hey, can you recommend a foot or attachment to simplify carpet binding? Also, a foot to more easily sew plastic "J" channel to the bottom of car seats? Thanks again for the info on the web site, it's SUPER!

Last edited by DanTwoLakes; 03-16-2007 at 07:32 AM.