Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - "Quench" *Caution* Quench comes up alot in this post!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Differential/Driveline

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
let me ask this, without some wise ***** reply..
do you think smokie came up with he's game changing ideas, by following the older folks set in stone thinking..
or was it' his, we'll lets try this, and maybe that , and well. that didn't work the first time, but lets see if the outcome is different, now that we've got this other thing to work..
to many dismiss those younger, as not having the "proof" to back up any thing, but look at me, I got 35 years in the biz...
age has nothing to do with anything.. other than more time in.. doesn't always = better..
sometimes the old guards are to stuck in their ways to try anything different and just dismiss it..
not all, just like not all young people are stupid
I welcome all idea's from any age. I have great respect for people "any age" that comes with a idea and it actually works.

Last summer I went to a few Import only races. It was very impressive talking to these young guys and hearing how knowledgeable they are with the turbo's. I've even helped a few that had killed the trans and didnt have the money to pay the labor for someone to put their new parts in the trans. I'd tell them buy me lunch and I will take care of it for ya.

But in the end... Don't tell me how fast it is!! Please SHOW me!