Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - question for halloweenking
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 09:03 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

question for halloweenking

hello there pal i found very helpful actually extremely helpful your explanation of painting ghost flames, but i was wondering if i could bother you just a bit and at the same time if you could help me there is a web site called customflamepainting.com theres pics in there with reference #`s like 484,454,452 because of you now i know that i have to use pearls to create ghost flames no one there wanted to help me the owner there i guess he said he could not devote his secrets and could`nt tell me nothing i dont want to take nobodys business i just want to paint my bike and do it my self but anyway if you could do me a favor and go into this web site and dont know how good your resolution on your computer is but on the jobs i mentioned if maybe you would know what pearl colors he used i`d appreciate it. the base color i got down it was black base with silver mini flake on top to make a metallic black then candy tangerine on top give`s you that rootbeer like color ,the ghost flames is what im lost with if you could find some time to help me i`d appreciate it. if theres anyway i can contact you privately let me know i`d give you my email but dont want do it here cause dont want unnecesary emails coming my way thanks DEREK