Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - question for halloweenking
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 06:31 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

question for halloweenking

pichoboxing,
Scott from Attitude Custom Painting here.
When you called twice when I was spraying in the booth to ask tech questions, we mentioned what we thought would be best for you to do. You need to check out the HOK chart....You mentioned you had.
Really...it's no trade secret....
You just pick out the base and candy you want, then spray it. You know it's tangerine because it says so...so just pick a base!?

What you see on your monitor may be different that what anyone else may see anyway so it's best you choose the colors that *you* want.

Concerning on how many coats do you spray, you will need to ready the directions on how to paint the HOK paints. Usually it's 3 to 6 coats. Too many variables come into play for me to tell you one how many coats to spray.

Also, I really don't appreciate you posting your sarcastic comments on our business site, then add another one pretending to be someone else, then closing your membership.

By the way, just fyi,you didn't get an answer because you posted your tech questions in a guestbook type forum. You didn't login to see the main forums.

Take care....

Great forum Hotrodders.com
I've seen this site grow from way back when!!!
Good job!
Scott
Attitude Custom Painting