Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Quick organization of tools in your garage pays off!
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

The next time those roll around carts go on sale, buy 2. I have one that I use a lot, it's not kept dust free, wheels pick up grime, etc...but I goofed up. My wife collects Coca Cola stuff, she has about 500-600 pieces in the house. The problem is dusting all the little trinket kind of things, she usually just moves the dust around with a duster. 3-4 time a year I like to do a deep clean, and that's where the cart comes in. Pick all those pieces up,set them on the cart, and dust EVERYTHING! She loves that cart and now I have to empty it and clean it up so she can use it in the house. Make some brownie points and get her one.

You guys have some awesome shops. I have a 10X10 shed to keep my stuff in, a 20 foot canopy to work under, I have to stay organized as best I can. Lots of good ideas here.