Hot Rod Forum banner
67K views 183 replies 35 participants last post by  KENMO 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I snapped the picture below completely by accident this morning, and really liked the way it came out. I wasn't able to find an appropriate thread where I could post a random shot like this, so I thought I'd start one.

Constructive feedback and criticism welcome and very much appreciated! (It's got plenty of flaws) :D

Please feel free to post your own random shots that don't seem to fit any particular category or thread! :thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#52 ·
@JR: That's a very unique style. I like it. :thumbup:

@ Joe G: That's a beautiful shot. Like out of the movie Cars! :thumbup:

@ mud: I like this shot of the Fairlane, especially how there is dry grass underneath the exact perimeter of the car. :thumbup:

@semihemi: Your work is straight up pro. i really like the dirt track shot. :thumbup:

Nice work guys! I need to find some pics to post.

#59 ·
:thumbup: @lt1 Thanks! You have some pretty killer photo's yourself!

@mud.man Dude, those flames are killer! I seriously had to look twice. Wow!

Braved the heat the last two days and broke out my Infrared filter. Here are some of the results. Still getting the hang of this thing. I can see why some pro's have a dedicated camera with an internal filter, can't see a damn thing out of it otherwise. Just have to rely on eye site and guesstimation.

#60 ·
Man, I've got absolutely nothing to share lately :(

@VAPHEAD: Sweet shots! :thumbup: Are you using Instagram in the second set?

@Docc: Reflection shots done right are always nice! :thumbup:

@ semihemi: Thanks man! The second set of shots are gorgeous. :thumbup: I couldn't possibly pick a favorite out of these four. Where did you photograph them if I may ask?

#61 ·
@lt1- With the exception of the first photo, I took them at my In-laws. They have some woods outback and my mother in-law is into planting flowers so there are plenty to take pictures of.

But the first one was from a set I shot earlier down by a local river here. It's pretty crazy how this filter can turn a ho-hum back woods lot into some otherworldly place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.