Hot Rod Forum banner
67K views 183 replies 35 participants last post by  KENMO 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I snapped the picture below completely by accident this morning, and really liked the way it came out. I wasn't able to find an appropriate thread where I could post a random shot like this, so I thought I'd start one.

Constructive feedback and criticism welcome and very much appreciated! (It's got plenty of flaws) :D

Please feel free to post your own random shots that don't seem to fit any particular category or thread! :thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
@ klassik:Sweet! Road trip pics! You're daughters look adorable! :thumbup:

@ JR: Nice shot! I like how they are both lined up as is about to take off. Is that a third gen Camaro I see peeking from the back? :thumbup:

@ jhonnyg: Excellent pictures! :thumbup: I hope to drive down some unpaved roads like that someday.

You guys are doing great! :D

#30 ·
lt1silverhawk said:
@ klassik:Sweet! Road trip pics! You're daughters look adorable! :thumbup:

@ JR: Nice shot! I like how they are both lined up as is about to take off. Is that a third gen Camaro I see peeking from the back? :thumbup:

@ jhonnyg: Excellent pictures! :thumbup: I hope to drive down some unpaved roads like that someday.

You guys are doing great! :D
Thanks mate I have to agree but then I am biased :) this is my oldest girl, we were off in the Caddy for easter last year

Attachments

#35 ·
@ klassik: What kind of camera and lens are you shooting with? I have yet to play with a fish eye lens. They look like fun! :D

@ stallion0606: Well said. Which is why i am hoping more members will post here. We all have pictures that we captured by coincidence and are proud of. :)

@ Job Rated: Your shots are great! I especially love the Norfolk bit :thumbup:

Hopefully I will find something to add this weekend. Great stuff guys! :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.