Hot Rod Forum banner
67K views 183 replies 35 participants last post by  KENMO 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I snapped the picture below completely by accident this morning, and really liked the way it came out. I wasn't able to find an appropriate thread where I could post a random shot like this, so I thought I'd start one.

Constructive feedback and criticism welcome and very much appreciated! (It's got plenty of flaws) :D

Please feel free to post your own random shots that don't seem to fit any particular category or thread! :thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Yes, I'm hoping for the same. I'm sure other members have taken some strange, curious, and entertaining shots which just happened to have cars in them.

Please, do post more if you have any, as the one you posted really caught me off-guard in a good, artistic way. :thumbup:

I'll dig through my digital stack and see what I can find.

Just to keep it going, here is a picture that got good feedback, mostly because no one knew what it was. (Its the wheel from a fold-able leg of an engine hoist). The picture doesn't have a car, but its car-ish :D

------------

123pugsy said:
Hey Hawk.

Hopefully we can get others to add to the thread.
I may have some more.

Edit: Here's another.

[/IMG]
Thats a good shot! :thumbup: All those signs from back in the day in the same place look really sweet! You've got some really interesting pictures. :cool:

Attachments

#15 ·
Sweet pics guys! :thumbup:

@ Pugsy: Glad you reposted it. One of my favorite shots! True randomness! :thumbup:

@ Jay: Gorgeous shot! :thumbup: I've heard that the Arizona sunrises and sunsets are legendary and it is one my list of things to witness and photograph someday.

@ dannronn: I dig those angles! :thumbup: Did you take those shots?

@ mud: Like that shot! :thumbup:

Anyone else got anything random?

#17 ·
matts37chev said:
I dont know why I like this one, its just a small pic. of my 1" drive set:confused:
and some random shots of my son when he raced ATVs
Sweet pics of the ATV! :thumbup:

I believe we all take pictures from time to time that stand out for no particular reason at all, except that they are different. The picture I took of the engine hoist wheel is a good example of that. Everyone who I showed it to really liked it. Yet when I or anyone else looks at the same exact wheel in real life, we don't even notice it.

I can guess why you like the picture of the drive set: it is yours and you captured it sitting in the way that you left it. So the pictures essentially captures a bit of you. But at the end, no one needs to understand the rhyme or reason of it as long as you like it. :)

#22 ·
Some shots of a wreckeing yard we stumbled over on our way from the Hoover dam headed to Kingman from memory. I dont recall the hwy it was on but it was in the middle of nowhere

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.