Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Rant....Mattel and China
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 04:07 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

What's bad is that Mattel made the recall, steped up to the plate to take blame, ordered more toys, and they had high levels of lead.

You can't hardly buy anything NOT made in China anymore and I bet if you picked up one of those lead paint test kits that they are now selling, 90% of the products we are getting will have lead in the paint.

The amount of recalls this year alone is ridiculous. I was just reading this morning that SAM's CLUB has a recall on beef because of E.Coli. The meat is coming from Minn. from a place called Cargill, so in the longrun it won't affect just SAMS, it will affect some other places also. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21164896...5773?gt1=10514

The other place that recalled the 21.7 million pounds of beef (Topps) is now out of business according to the article. They were talking last week that they had a large class-action lawsuit against them.

On another note....I was doing some interior painting yesterday and I remember when a paintbrush that said "Pure China Bristle" was one of the better brushes you could get.I wonder if that is the case now. LOL!!!