Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - re-arrange pics in photo album
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Jeep XJ and a Javelin

Last wiki edit: Compression test
Last journal entry: August 9, part III
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7

re-arrange pics in photo album

Other than using the "sort by" feature in the photo albums, is there a way that we can arrange the pics in out albums.

For example, if I got a huge new air compressor I put some pics of that up. Then I added some pics of a cool car I saw. The next week I added some pics of the "shed" I made for the air compressor. The first pics of the air compressor and the newest would be seperated by the cool car pics. I'd like all of the compressor pics together, and the cool car pics before or after the compressor pics.

I have a similar case with my photos, but the above is an example. i don't feel like deleting all of the pics then re-adding them in the order I like.

thanks,
matt

p.s. I have a pic of a 2005 Saleen Mustang and a 600HP ''ZL1 Supercar" Camaro I took pics of at Berger Chevrolet not too far from my house. They sold some COPOS and a original ZL1; it was yellow. They're in my album; the ZL1 supercar and the Saleen.

Last edited by ChevelleSS_LS6; 11-04-2004 at 06:24 PM.