read this first............... - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

POST INTRODUCTIONS ONLY HERE.......

This forum is for introducing yourselves to us. Let us know about yourself and what your interests are.

Please do that here and save your questions for the proper forums. You will get much better responses if you do that.

If you have any questions, try here first

http://hotrodders.com/help/board/forums.html

Advertisement

Last edited by poncho62; 02-14-2005 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2004, 05:55 PM

Last journal entry: Skinny Cab '77 Chevy
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hello everyone I'm not good on computers but I'm working on it. One peck at a time. I love to build and create with my hands. my son is now 8, his project is a 1947 ford truck. Mine is a 1934 ford truck. I also custom build trikes for my son. so far we have made a Towtrike/ Farmtrike/ Firetrike and currently building a Dumptrike. My son has been my inspiration on these projects but he keeps growing so i guess next will be the big toys.
Old 06-11-2004, 07:46 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

Poncho instead of read this first.........., it should be READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2004, 10:57 AM

Last journal entry: my 68 impala
Last photo:

hi

hello everyone, im 16 and i joined because i love cars and always have, i joined because ive got a couple of projects a nd know u guys will help me to the best of your ability. my current projects are a 68 impala sport 2dr hardtop and a 69 cadillac calias
Old 06-15-2004, 10:05 PM

Hi Everyone

My name is Jeremy and I just turned 20, I'm married and have a son on the way (3 more months!). I love working and building cars and trucks! My current project was givin to me by my grandpa when I turned 16 and it is priceless to me. The truck is a 1985 Dodge Ram D100. Well I hope if I have any questions, maybe you guys and gals can answer them for me. well, talk to everyone later!
Old 11-28-2004, 12:43 AM

Last photo:

Howdy yall out there. my name is andrew and im 17. i have always been into the car thing, and now its time to get serious about things. my first car, bought in early may of 04, is a Linc Mk8 95(fun beast). now after a summer of learning tricks that you can do with such a high preformance car...its time to sell her and go play arround with a Trans Am, yes like the bandit . so just popin in to say howdy again
Old 05-10-2005, 06:28 PM
RC custom from hell.

Hey guys, Miguel here. I'm 37 and joined because I was told on another site, that my truck didn't fit their criteria, lol. My truck is a black 86 Ramcharger, with a red interior. so far I have done the exhaust, shaved handles, emblems, hood ornament, etc. Right now it is lowered 2"/2" and has black steelies with baby moons and trim rings. Just hope to fit in on a site somewhere with this thing. The ramcharger guys think I am weird, and the rat rodders said no way.,,,,RR
Old 05-10-2005, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
Hey guys, Miguel here. I'm 37 and joined because I was told on another site, that my truck didn't fit their criteria, lol. My truck is a black 86 Ramcharger, with a red interior. so far I have done the exhaust, shaved handles, emblems, hood ornament, etc. Right now it is lowered 2"/2" and has black steelies with baby moons and trim rings. Just hope to fit in on a site somewhere with this thing. The ramcharger guys think I am weird, and the rat rodders said no way.,,,,RR
Welcome, sounds like a cool truck, people accept just about anything around here don't have to worry about that.

Do you have any pics? Also you should start a project journal so everyone can see what you have done so far.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:24 AM
RC custom from hell.

Thanks. I will have to start a journal. So far I have pics of all the stages, except the current no handles and emblems. Inherited it from my Dad. Funny thing is I pretty much know the history of it, since it belonged to the city utility he worked for, then he bought it at an auction. Here's the pic so far minus the shaved body.,,,,RR

Just noticed the side exit exhaust is not in this pic either. High flow cat and a Smithy. Sounds evil, hehe.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:29 PM

New to the room

Hello

I'm new to the chat room, this site is pretty sophisticated. I really haven't used a chat room before, this is cool! I live in Minnesota, I just moved back from Texas where I finished school.

The closest thing to a Hot Rod that I've owned is a 1984 Jeep CHerokee Laredo, it had a small block in it with a turbo 350. It was pretty quick.

I want to own a restored Corvette some day.
Old 05-30-2005, 04:36 PM

Hello people. I'm new to the hotrod thing, but not the modification/customizing thing. I've been into restoring cars for sometime and I have just opened a shop locally. My first customizing project is a shop truck. It is an 85 Jeep Grand Wagoneer that I'm converting to a 2 wheel drive and lowering it with mustang 2 front and a t-bird independent rear with disc. I'm putting a 401 under the hood. I plan on suiciding the rear doors and shaving the door handles.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:10 PM

Kel's '68 Firebird

I am down here in South Texas, Corpus Christi, *amn hot too! I have a '68 Firebird that i have had for 3 years now. I have a group of first gen. firebird owners in Houston that get together about every few weeks, do some cruis'in, then some brews'in , just generally have a good time. Here is a pic of my car, http://firstgenfirebird.org/show/closeup.mv?CarID=435 ,

let me know what ya think! Will ppost more pics and questions later,

Kel
Old 06-08-2005, 12:30 PM
lspogue

Howdy

I've been working on my own cars for many many years. Have a nice 30x50 3 bay shop (that my wife keeps "cleaning up") where I spend a lot of my time. Lots of tools but not enough time to work on what I want to.
Well, when my youngest son turned 16 I got him a 54 Chevy PU to RESTORE. I did the same with my older son and we restored a 67 GMC 3/4 ton he drove for several years. It's taken 3 years but we finally have all the body work done, primed, glass etc and it's ready to put back together (boy did I get in over my head with this one). Now he wants to drop in a 350 with a different tranny and rear end. I'm game - if he foots the bill (I paid for the first round). So I thought I better find out what I'm in for, and here I am. So far I've see a lot I like and will read some more before I start shooting off questions - unless someone has some answers for me now. I look forward to learning from everyone.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:20 PM

Hey people im dustin williams and i love to work on cars and trucks right now my project is a 95 s-10 extended cab pickem up truck and i have put a 350 votec in it (carbed not injected (tobad) ) i had a guy tell me about this place cause i am looking for some ways to do things different and he sadi that this is the place to find out anyhtin i need to know so here i am and it was nice to meet you guys
Old 06-09-2005, 01:14 PM
75 350 heavy chevy

what do i have to do to get to talk to somebody?

why can't i get in the longe?will somebody please help me!! ICAN'TGETINHERE!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.