Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - ready to purchase a hobbyair system - anyone have one?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 03:44 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeky2
hello,

any suggestions on where to buy the hobbyair unit?

one of the previous posters mentioned that i should never buy anything from Eastwood (www.eastwood.com).

if anyone has a suggestion on a preferred source for this unit - i would be interested. i did a general google search and found _SEVERAL_ sites that offer this unit. all of the prices seems to be consistent.

here are a few of the links that popped up:

price dumper ebay

thank you,
mark
I think it all comes down to personal preference. He obviously has some beef with Eastwood, but I get stuff through Eastwood as do a lot of other people. I think they're overpriced on a lot of stuff (some of the stuff looks exactly like the same thing you get from Harbor Freight) but they have a lot of specialty items and tools that are handy.

TCP Global is a good place. I've bought stuff through them as well.

And then the Autobodystore previously mentioned. You might also check into your local Oreilly auto parts. They have a large auto body catalog and might be able to order one in. Additionally, you may have a local professional paint supply shop that might carry them.