Hot Rod Forum banner

Realistic Car drawings

36K views 96 replies 18 participants last post by  przemson 
#1 ·
#4 ·
hi, you know i enjoy drawing cars with graphite pencil. Just wanted to share those drawings with you guys. Hope you guys like it.

This car was fun to draw. First time drawing black rim. I don't think I improved much on this drawing. Anyways, the size of the drawing is A3. I didn't want to spend too much time.

#7 ·
Camella11 said:
hi, you know i enjoy drawing cars with graphite pencil. Just wanted to share those drawings with you guys. Hope you guys like it.

This car was fun to draw. First time drawing black rim. I don't think I improved much on this drawing. Anyways, the size of the drawing is A3. I didn't want to spend too much time.
say what :drunk: :drunk: :eek: :confused:

Cole
:pimp:

#18 ·
przemson said:
Waiting to see your works here

Here's a few I dug up.... :sweat: I did these about 35 years ago.. :drunk: :drunk:
I use to love to draw when I was younger... ;)
Looking at these drawing now... I see where I messed up... :drunk:

Attachments

#21 ·
Irelands child said:
I'll bet your social studies teacher wasn't impressed with your 'creativity'. I know mine wasn't when I drew cars and airplanes :spank: :spank: (yours are better, too :eek: )

Dave W

Mr.Dave There was some class's that didn't like it.... But when I was in 3 and 4 grade... I made a lot of point's with a lot of teachers around the Holiday's... I got pulled out of a few class's to go do drawing for all the teachers,,, So It did help me a lot... And my Mother thought I was doing so good in school... :mwink:

After I moved on to higher grades it didn't help me at all... :pain: :smash: :spank:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.