Hot Rod Forum banner

Rebirth of a roadster

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  monstergarage87 
#1 ·
Well I figured today was a perfect day to get started on my 29 roadster. I bought it a few months ago from dieselbronco and stashed it away. So today i pulled the body and fenders off to get a better look at the frame. Im pretty surprised at how good most of it is. Other than the center and front cross members, I'm pretty happy with it. The brakes still seem to function after sitting for god knows how many years in a barn, or from the looks of things, at the bottom of a swamp. Plans are to get the body back together, which is lest than perfect, and then build up the banger i have. Just looking to go with something simple and nice that i could use to run around town in. Ill be sure to update when i get things rolling.

See less See more
#2 ·
Aw come on now, that T wasn't enough for you? This isn't fair you now are going to tease me with a Model A too? Come on now you are viscous.

Brian

#5 ·
Well this semester ends in 1 week so ill be back on the roadster when I'm not working. Bought another frame and found a nice set of doors that i need to go pick up after christmas. So next couple weeks ill be getting the chassis rolling and cross members riveted back in. Should see a ton of progress in the next month or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.