Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - rebuilt 327 issues
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 08:12 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Ok Guys thanks for the help. I will work on my spelling this time. I had the rocker studs pulling out on #3 cylinder. I got them fixed and got the timing set @ 14 ADV. When I found out about the stud the rockers had come off the valve and pushrod. Sparks came out of the zoomies. on that cylinder I shut it down and rolled back into the driveway. Once we got it all back together it started up and ran fine with no noise, but now the carb on the drivers side is just dumping gas(constantly dripping) , but only on that side in the front . I can't get any adjustment with the air mixture screws. I have switched two carbs and the same thing. I can't find any leaks anywhere on the intake, base or carb. Both carbs were new eldebrock carb #1)1405 and #2)1407. I have cracked both open and cleaned them completely. All the gaskest were good and if I had any questions I replaced them. Every port and jet was cleaned and blown thru. What am I missing?