Redneck Neighbor - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 05:29 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Redneck Neighbor

You guys aren't even going to believe this http://www.joespc.com/carlos/redneck.htm I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Its hysterical.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2004, 05:06 AM

Last photo:

Ya know Ghettojet, I'd think that was hilarious if I didn't have a neighbor just like that.
Our house was the first one built in a brand knew neighborhood. When we bought it we were told about our "covenents and restrictions", which sounded fine by us. Unfortunately, now that we have some new neighbors who apparently can't read said "covenents and restrictions", and the city now says they are unenforceable (since they're not "ordinances"). So now all we can do is watch our property values go down.
The first thing he did was put up a chain link fence, exactly like the one illustrated on the web site. Then he turned a pair of very noisy Pit Bulls loose in it. He decorated his new front yard with ceramic deer (we already have live ones), and I'm not kidding here, some pink flamingos and a bent over fat lady, permanent Christmas lights, about a hundred old cargo pallets in numerous stacks in his backyard (no clue as to what he might use them for, but they've been there a year now. I guess rats need homes too). A couple of weeks ago, not one two, or even three, but six cats now live there, I guess to keep the pit bulls company.
He also has an old '79 Trans Am in the driveway he plans on "restoring", but in my opinion, its way beyond restorable.
I'm only scratching the surface here, but you get the idea.
Where do thes people come from?
Old 02-18-2004, 06:18 AM

Last journal entry: 2 years later
Last photo:

my friend"had "neighbours like that, he put up a 6 foot board on board fence so he could let on they werent there,they gassed and burned the fence.
next day we went to the hennery and bought 200 old chickens(50 cents each)we let them go in his yard at night.
he must of thought the kfc truck rolled or something,cause he was some happy(free chicken for a year).when we asked where he got them, he said he bought them from a friend who needed money.
he called the cops and the guy was charged with crewelty to chickens or something.
we kept up being the neighbours from hell, heck we were that good the guy didnt think the house would sell.
my friend explained to potential buyers that we were his neighbour from hell, and that when he moved, it would stop. the guy bought the house and now my friend has good neighbours.
the chickens moved out into the woods behind the house.but have seemed to disappear.(seen a fat fox though)
If you wanna get rid of a redneck, you gotta be redneckier..mike
Old 02-18-2004, 07:02 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Transmission identification
Last journal entry: 1988 Suburban, the project continues.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 9

Now just imagine a dozen of these neighbors strewn around your town.

You have my town in a nutshell. Bunch of hillbillies around here.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:06 AM
H...E...M...I...

Last journal entry: Plans...
Last photo:

I want a mailbox JUST like that one....wonder if I can have JD8 build me one?

Old 02-18-2004, 08:26 AM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

I can relate to this guy in a way, I had a redneck neighbor for a long time, he moved away about 4 years ago. The most memorable moment I have is hearing explosions around 10 o'clock on a week night. I ran outside to see what the hell was going on. Turns out my neighbor had threw a bunch of empty spray paint cans into the all ready illegal leaf burning fire he had is his front yard.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:57 AM

I think this little website about JD8 and his antics are pretty funny. Whats actually pretty damn sad is that a neighbor of mine is probably worse still.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:10 AM
or Jeff, or Doc, or...

Last journal entry: Results of the Camaro
Last photo:

Real Story time here:

Next door neighbor, real decent type of guy. Keeps to himself and keeps the property cleaned up. So far, whats the big deal? Right?
I live 20min. north of Syracuse. Farm country. When we moved in, in November, I saw a guy standing in a tree in his back yard. Being a hunter, during hunting season, I had a set of binoculars handy. I looked over at "Ron" and saw him in his tree , tied in w/ cotton clothesline. (YEP!) and thw worst part- HE WAS DRESSED IN CARHARTS ! (Brown workclothes) OK, it gets worse. He seemed to be scanning the field with one hand cupped over his right eye. Monocular? That was my first thought. Story goes to the following May. I'm over at Rons, and he saw something on the ridge behind our houses (250 yards from house). "See that deer up on the ridge about 800 yards away?" said Ron. I only saw a bush (again at 250, not 800 yards) and said it was a bush. He cups his eye again(like in the tree), and poses like the Luc De Fluire (leaning forward with one foot in the air behind him). (At this point I almost died laughing again.) He insists on it being a deer. He yells "Maww, git the 'noclers!!! His wife (55+ ,no teeth,no bra, threadbare t shirt) gets this set of crusty binoculars and hands them to me. After cleaning about an 1/8" of crust off, I look thriugh them. Sure enough it was a bush. He takes the "noclers", and fiddles with them for aout 3 minutes. Finally aquiessing that its a bush. Later that day, he "goes fer a ride with Maw" in the lawn tractor and tow-behind dump cart up the hill through all the underbrush. I think they were looking for the missing chromosone or something.........

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.