Redneck Performance...anyone have any experience with them?? - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Transmission - Rearend
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2009, 05:24 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

sorry to hear you have trouble with them... i went with someone else and have had nothing but problems also.... lost second gear after ten races (days) had to pay for another case...$200... plus gaskets...$65... plus ATF and shipping to get it there so i figure $350 plus the PIA of changing it on the floor of my garage and no i dont have a tranny jack.... i paid them and put in what they sent me... I went ten more races (days) and was losing 60ft and ET so i decided to drop the pan to inspect it.. pieces of the case in the pan again, but it had not lost second yet so i called them.. told me to check pressures and get back to them. pressure was @ 200psi... told me it was too high... take it out, get it to them and they would take care of me....HA... its been 2 months... i have called them periodically, they dont answer or the "guy" i need to talk to isn't there... endless excuses... finally got a call Monday from the receptionist, said it was done. The case was good, but the sprag was bad and that i owed them some amount... I said what? there were pieces of the case in the pan... how could the case be good?... of course she could not help me i would have to talk to the "guy" and he's not there, she would have him call me... its now saturday and he has not called... this whole thing has made racing not any fun... so over it... sorry about my long vent... hope you have better luck....

Last edited by nastynova; 09-05-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2010, 03:01 PM

red neck

i do have a red neck c-4 and converter..i run 9.53 at 142 mph in fox mustang with 347 sbf.. they are professional at redneck and they are affordable.u can keep spending big money on all these other big name ati.coan.ptc but all in all this is a good company and i will keep buyin from redneck..ati charged me 400.00 plus shipping just to re stall my converter. so keep that in mind ..sometimes a small buisness is better for costomer service
Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 PM

Redneck converters

I just used a Redneck converter less than a year with only 40 passes on it. It came apart and contaminated my transmission with metal filings. You get what you pay for. It took me three days of calling to get in touch with someone to send the converter in. Then it took over a week of calling to get in touch with someone to find out what happen to the converter. I am done with Redneck!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 AM

Redneck converter.

I have a 3500 stall redneck converter in a T350, no problems so far. Converter works as advertised. I would never ever buy anything from TCI, I am speaking from experience, ZERO customer service, every excuse to not warranty anything! In my opinion, just a company that takes your money and cares nothing for customers.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:05 AM

Last photo:

I have a RP th400 transbrake and it put me in the winner's circle......can't say if it will last but so far so good!

Recent Transmission - Rearend posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.