Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Remove the Lounge from the New and Daily posts link.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 09:41 AM
Anything with a throttle

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I've been a member since the good ole days. When Chuck, Larry, Willys and I would yuck it up on a daily basis with the other regulars. Back then the lounge had it's fair share of car talk. Then the first graders moved in. I'm not too big on the post count delete either. I could care less about post counts as it is. I just don't like losing anything. I also don't mind where a post comes from..electronics.....engine...the lounge. If it looks interesting I check it out. This place it sounding more and more like politics. I getting turned off more and more....

How about we delete the post counts....and then the lounge....and then anyone with less than a thousand posts.....and then remove anything but the 350-383 questions....

sorry if you read an attitude into this post.....
my computer crashed and I got busy so I don't have a chance to get on as much as I used to. Every time I do pop on I hear complaining and change this and change that.