like Bob said it should have been taped. if it is dust it should wash off. try wax and grease remover first. if that doesn't work and the paint is cured (with harderner) i mix a 9:1 of reducer (9 reducer 1wax remover) and wax and grease remover and wipe down what i can reach (door jambs ect). if it is just overspray (not build-up) it comes off pretty easy. if it has any millage that is another story. for areas i can't reach i spray this mixture (9 parts wax/grease remover 1 part reducer) on the affected areas and power wash. first try wax and grease remover alone. if that does not do the trick try the 9:1 mix. if the paint is catylized/cured properly the 9:1 mix will not hurt the paint. if the reducer mix does not work (it should) i then mix 9 parts grease remover i part thinners. many will frown on this method (thinners/reducer) but i have used this procedure for many years without any trouble (if the paing is cured). again, if there is a build-up (as opposed to overspray) on the jambs this will be difficult to remove. it looks like (in the pic) they did a beautifull job. hope this helps. good luck.