Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - replacing damaged rocker 85 Iroc (unibody)
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:41 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I figure I'll draw a chalk outline of a body on top of it...........
Maybe snap a pic and make it my new avitar.......
I'll have to put "brain" deadbodyman under it.
My poor dogie was right there, watching and it got on his ear and head,when we got home I had forgot all about it being on him and my wife freaked out thinking he got into a fight ....so I had to come clean and tell her too..
The worst part is it was unopened (I was just lifting it from the floor to the paint bench 2 feet) so all the binders and everything were on top and the solids were on the bottom until stired so I cant even use the quart I saved with my cat-like reflexes,its all solids no binder...
This car is a perfect example how a little paint job can snowball into a big costly job...
come to think of it red cars might be bad luck for me ,the only accident I've ever been in was in my friends brand new "red"1980 Honda civic. I never drove a red car again,I probably shouldn't drive this car at all after its done...yeah right...what I should do and what I do do arnt always in sync...
I wonder how many gallons it'll take to finish the floor????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_8807.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	73034