Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Engine (
-   -   replacing Map sensor (

chadman322 09-16-2012 12:26 AM

replacing Map sensor
On the back of my intake on my LS1 engine is i believe the map sensor. i dont think my map sensor is actually broken but the plastic part it hooks onto is broken. (The piece that fits onto the back of the intake and has a hose going to my brakes.) I have been looking everywhere it seems like to find that piece to buy and replace but cant find it anywhere and not even sure what it is called. my engine is from a 2001 camaro 5.7 LS1. anyone know where i can purchase that piece or what it is called??

LATECH 09-16-2012 06:57 AM

I am not sure without checking. It does look like a MAP sensor. The underhood vacuum diagram will show it.
At any rate It is probably a dealer item.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.