Hot Rod Forum banner

resto patience

844 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  classicautoresto 
#1 ·
i wasn't sure where the best place to post this would be, so i'll post it here. and if it should be somewhere else, Mods, please move it.

i ran across this site a few years back. i believe its one of the best examples of patience i have ever seen.
besides that, its a great looking 1970 HEMI Road Runner.

http://www.sandysgarage.com/

#4 ·
wow thats amazeing. i have nothing but respect for someone who does that kind of job.after working on my 68 cougar for the last year. i know whats involved and it takes alot of patience and skills and money to get the job done. i don't have any where near enough of any of thoses things to do a project like he did.

#5 ·
All I know is I have been "restoring" (hardly a "restoration", more of a "repaint" with extras) my Gran Sport for about 12 years and I thought I would show you guys what I did in a few of those weeks.

week #25
week #26
week #27
week #28
week #29
week #159
week #160
week #161
week #287
week #288
week #289

You can click all you want on the "links" because what you see is what I did. :D

Brian

#6 ·
MARTINSR said:
All I know is I have been "restoring" (hardly a "restoration", more of a "repaint" with extras) my Gran Sport for about 12 years and I thought I would show you guys what I did in a few of those weeks.

week #25
week #26
week #27
week #28
week #29
week #159
week #160
week #161
week #287
week #288
week #289

You can click all you want on the "links" because what you see is what I did. :D

Brian

Brian, I have had the same work schedule on my 65 Shop Truck! :thumbup: Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.