Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Rock chips in new paint
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Brian...I won't argue with you that the web site is somewhat difficult to navigate...I just tried to go on the site and find the phone number for their jobber in the San Fran area...I think I've seen one before but, today, I couldn't find it. Send Barry A PM, he's great, and always gets back to you in a decent amount time.

You won't regret using this product Brian, it sprays beautifully, and with the way I abused it (I wouldn't abuse paint on any vehicle the way I abused it on the test panels) on test panels and after several months, what should have shown signs of rust, showed nothing, what should have fallen off by giving it a a dirty look hung on like s#@t on a blanket, an epoxy that sands better than many high end 2K primers, what shouldn't have covered real coarse grinding marks covered, and blocked out...and to this day hasn't sunk, after I prepped and painted the panel. It's only been 2 months but, I should have seen something, anything by now. I know I would have with the products I've used in the past.

I'm not the easiest guy to convert, my feeling always has been if it's working, don't change it. However, I also try and keep an open mind...sometimes what is working can be improved upon and you never know if you don't try it. I'm glad I did.

Ray