rocker panels for '41 ford sedan - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Body - Exterior
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2005, 07:29 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

rocker panels for '41 ford sedan

Hello, I come here a lot but, never post, so tonight I could use some help. I'm getting ready to replace the floor broads in my '41 sedan, I have been all over the web looking for rocker panels for this car and can't seem to find them . I have catalogs from all of the major supply house's and none list rocker panel's for my car, or I'm over looking them. Thanks for any and all help. Also this is the first time doing a major rust replacement and any info on this would be helpful. Thanks again

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Ferguson Coachbuilding

Last journal entry: '41 Chevy sedan
Last photo:

Hi Fred,

I see you're in Indy. I'm approx. 50 mi. southwest of Terre Haute, in Robinson, IL.

I'm a full-time sheetmetal shaper, and would be more than happy to open my shop up to you to make the pieces you need. I have all the necessary equipment and you're welcome to come by anytime.

Randy Ferguson
Ferguson Coachbuilding
(618) 544-2972
www.metalmeet.com
Old 01-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Toy builder

Last photo:

Hey Randy Your web page does not work. Is it down?
It works now........May have been on this end

Last edited by Phat; 01-05-2005 at 09:09 AM.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:08 AM

Last photo:

46-48 panels will fit the car. I have had quite a few of these models and the body structure parts are the same, 41-48 Ford and Merc.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:08 PM

Thanks Randy.

Randy, thanks for the offer,wish I was a little closer to you I'd be over in a flash. This is my 3rd. hot rod and the first one that I have do redo the floors and rockers on. I bought the car 4yrs. ago at a car show and looked it over hard, the guy I got it from had put new metal under the car and fitted real nice around all the floor and body mounts and then sprayed undercoat on everything, then had the inside done and glued the carpet down, making it look like it was done right!!! Boy what a lot of work to sell a car, for all the work he done he could have done it right and got the money the car would be worth. I got the car at a good price or what I thought was a good price at the time!!! The inside was all black roll & pleat and a new paint job and a nice job on the paint , just can't see doing all he did and not fix the real problems. No time to B*%$#( about it now just go and fix it right. I'm going to fix this car right or my wife is going to shoot me only drove the car three times after buying it!!!!! Then started redoing it . I need to quiet this rant. Thanks again Randy maybe I'll take some pics, and put them up here . later thanks again

Recent Body - Exterior posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.