Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Rod Cap groove??
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2012, 08:07 PM
engineczar's Avatar
engineczar engineczar is offline Moderator
Last photo:
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dubois, Wy
Age: 53
Posts: 1,817
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 12
Thanked 109 Times in 92 Posts
That groove is an oil squirter. If it's only on one rod then you have a mis-matched set.
BSE Racing Engines
Reply With Quote