Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - roller retro fitting..
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:52 AM
mr mighty mouse

Last journal entry: shes dropped!!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

roller retro fitting..

well i was suggesting this one time when i thought the flat tappet cam was all in the past just like different things and new things are getting more popular. So i took some intrests of inexspensive performance roller retrofitting and started reading and studying, dug deep and i seen the most inspirational thread i have ever seen. Instead of doubting i can do this, let me explain first. One the spider tray i have is like a dime a dozen. got all 8 dog bones. and now i need some 2.2 liter roller lifters from a little cavilier.. heres an example of DIY Retro fit without the wallet issues...http://www.nastyz28-Retrofit roller cam install‎ - if this link doesnt work im sorry but its on nastyz28. very successfull 350 2 piece rear main project. theres a video of him starting it up. im really thinking i can copy on my project since its just sitting in pieces still. but heres the only difference. mines a 400 block going 30 over. i hope if i do this to my block, i can save money on the lifters.