Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Roller Rocker help
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 07:32 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Although most manufacturers offer rockers that have the clearence already machined into them in thier more expensive rocker arm lines. I have used scorpian aluminum roller rockers, both 1.5 and 1.6's, on alot of engines where the owner doesnt want to spend the money for cranes or comps. They have the addition clearance machined from the factory like the more expensive ones and I've used them on dart, protopline's and AFR heads without a problem. They seem to have good reputation overall and Ive used them in street/ strip and bracket car applications and so far they hold up as well as the others. I'm not sure I ready to offer them as the first chioce in anything but a street/strip engine, but time will tell. For your application where your already using the crane energizers these will work perfectly. If you want to get them cheap, their are many performance parts suppliers on ebay that offer them at a good price.

Doc