Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - rolling sheet metal what tool?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:03 AM
cutthroatkid's Avatar
cutthroatkid cutthroatkid is offline
two cups of tea
Last wiki edit: Need more horsepower for my 305 Last photo:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: st.louis mo
Posts: 1,054
Wiki Edits: 2

Thanks: 22
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
rolling sheet metal what tool?

theres a tool I saw somewhere can't remember where but you can take a flat piece of say 16 gauge sheet metal & roll it through it & it would come out looking like a C like to get one to try to make customs motorcycle fenders.Does aanyone have an idea of what Im talking about?I think I saw it in a Eastwood catalog&then today @ harborfreight I thought I saw one but had the kiddos with me&it was too hard to get what was on my list let alone look@it.I'm buying a English wheel here soon wanna try my hand@ some metal work so figure the tool in question would help.So if you have a idea of what Im talking about any info would be appreciated.Thanks fellas
Reply With Quote